Subscribe

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Witches Brew

Halloween is one of those holidays I normally ignore. We don't celebrate it much in Australia and finding places to Trick or Treat over here is very hard. But I do love witches. Actually I've been hooked on Charmed recently and thoroughly enjoying watching season 1 again.

Because I could I made a little sampler cross stitch pattern for Halloween celebrating a Witches Brew. I love the bright colours of this one and the cute little witch in her purple robe. I had lots of fun today finishing the pattern and stitching up the main part today. I might just leave it as it is.



You can find that pattern over at my ETSY shop

Here is a photo of the full pattern it's a gorgeous little sampler.

I will probably end up stitching the whole design eventually.


Happy Stitching,
Caitlin



6 comments:

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...