Subscribe

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Pretty Mail

When I found out about Planet June bringing out a new book I couldn't resist finding out more. Then when I got the email (I'm on her mailing list) I just had to check it out. Within minutes I had ordered it from bookdepository. That site is the best for getting a decent price on books because they ship to Australia for free and shipping for anything always kills you.

I love her patterns the couple of amigurami patterns I already have are great. She explains everything beautifully and I feel like I know what to do from the words and the pictures she includes. I don't have to spend ages sitting there trying to work out how to do the tricky part she has anticipated this and shows you how to. ALSO I am always on the lookout for great beginner crochet books with good pictures and instructions because I love learning more, and it's something about the teacher in me that I need the best beginner books possible for when I want to help people. Below is one of her patterns I've crocheted up.


The boxer I made for mum Christmas 2014


I love to help people with crochet/knitting/cross stitch. My dream job is running a craft shop cafe where people can come to sit and craft but also get help when they need it. It sounds absolutely awesome to me. So any cool information or books that actually help you are wonderful.

Now I want to show you some pictures of my new book since I've gone on and on about it to you. It's called Idiot's Guides: Crochet.

Here it is in all it's glory. It doesn't look like much from the cover and the orange doesn't do it any favours but once you open it WOW!

The Pictures are beautiful and clear and the words explain everything that you would need to know. It's chock full of information and detail I keep opening it up and learning something new.


Here are just two of the projects that I want to start RIGHT now! The pictures of them are awesome and I just want to start now. But I am being restrained for the moment and just adding another row to my blanket instead.

Happy Stitching,
Caitlin

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...